Pages

Monday, March 6, 2017

Are you ready for God's surprise?



This photo was taken by our friends Jinevee and Angelo. <3
(c)Fiftheye Project

Last year, January 09, 2016, my longtime boyfriend proposed to me. We've been together for almost seven years and it was really an answered prayer for me that one day I will be marrying my one true love.

As an excited couple, we were so excited to plan our big day. We also talked about where we will shoot our prenup. We are imagining that we can go back to our school Southern Luzon State University Lucban, Quezon where we met (we were classmates before) and do our prenup photo shoot there.

To make the long story short, we went to bridal fairs to find good photographers and videographers, we also searched in Facebook.

Few months had passed and my fiance need to go to Dubai for work. He left February or March 2016.

As months passed by, we only discuss our wedding in chat and video calls.

And here is the biggest surprise of God to us!

My fiance messaged me that he has a classmate in High School that works also in Dubai and his friend's girlfriend is really a good photographer. They said that if they can go home in the Philippines before our wedding, they will do our prenup and that will be their gift to us. And my fiance said to me what if we do the prenup here in Dubai and of course I agreed on that but we said to each other that let's pray for it first.

And it was really an answered prayer! God is so good to us!!!

My visa was approved and I am all set to go to Dubai.

June 8, 2016, I fly to Dubai alone. My very 1st out of the country alone. God really guided me and I had a safe flight.

I just wanna share some of our prenup photos. <3

FIRST LOCATION : JUMEIRA BEACH




This was made also by our friends Jen and Angelo! <3







The very famous Burj Al Arab



 SECOND LOCATION : BURJ KHALIFA








THIRD LOCATION: DESERT SAFARI

One of favorite shots! 







Thanks to our friends Jen and Angelo for our beautiful prenup!
Please visit their 
fb page https://www.facebook.com/fiftheyeproject/


No comments:

Post a Comment